Published 28 June 2021
As Perth enters another snap lockdown, ExBo Visual remains operating to support our clients in many essential services. We are here to help you deal proactively with the many impacts to your business with clear signage and printed solutions to educate your employees, visitors and the public.
I’m sure we can all agree that the State Government is doing a great job in stopping the spread of the coronavirus. And our team are also doing our bit helping our customers communicate advice and guidance.
We have created a dedicated public and workplace health and safety catalogue. It features print and signage solutions that will assist in the management of social distancing and sharing of information about COVID-19. This includes options for workplaces and public environments.
COVID-19 Print and Signage Solutions
- Floor graphics – visual aids for social distancing
- Roster signs – temporary communications (for example, “take-away only”)
- Corflute signs – temporary signage (for example, “wash your hands”, “do not enter”)
- Indoor / Outdoor window and wall vinyl signs – high effective visual signs
- Bollard covers – temporary communications (for example, “take-away only”)
- Grass spike signs – moveable signs (for example, “attention visitors – do not leave your vehicle”)
- Standee – large queue management standing signs
- Vinyl banners – customise messages
How can we help?
In particular employers have an important role to play in the way they help their employees through this period. As a part of your communications plan, you should have clear information displayed in the workplace about what your employees should be doing, or not doing. We can help you respond to changing messages by quickly customising your designs, and printing highly effective visual communications for your workplace.
Get In Touch
Unit 4 / 1 McDowell St Welshpool WA 6106
08 9489 9800